Carluke Carers Support Card:
Carluke Carers Support Card is especially designed with unpaid carers in mind. When we say unpaid we mean that you are a beautiful soul who spends their time n energy caring for a loved in exchange for the carers allowance benefit. You are NOT in full time or part time employment as a carer/support worker. This is purely for the beautiful souls who are unpaid carers. You could even be a grandparent who help look after their grandchildren without getting paid. However, we do require you to meet our criteria to qualify, which is as follows:
- Not in full or part time employment as a support worker or carer
- Care for a loved one as an unpaid carer (evidence will be requested)
- Parent(s) with a child or family member that they care for as an unpaid carer (evidence will be requested)
- Grandparent(s) who take care of their grandchildren as an unpaid babysitter (evidence will be requested)
- Live within a 10 mile radius of our home address in Carluke, South Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK (evidence will be requested)
The evidence that we would be looking for is either through a free consultation healing session, an assessment within your home so we can physically see your current situation or a copy of your carers allowance award letter. Please ensure your details are up to date at all times, for example address, contact details etc.
Once your assessment is completed and your application has been successful you will receive your Carluke Carers Support Card. Which will have your details on the back along with our signature of authorisation. Please note your application is reviewed on an annual bases to ensure you still meet our criteria.
Your carluke carers support card entitles you to support of any kind within the services we provide at 50% discount.
With the exception to our physical products within our twin eagle shops.